Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seriously I want to Work Here, Urban Outfitters Campus Tour Part II

I was so blown away by the employees that I meant at the Urban Outfitters tour. Their work attire really complemented the brand.Each employee had their individual sense of style and their environment really motivates their creative process. I call it an effortless cool factor.

Couple of trends to watch out for fall Bow-tie blouse, worn by your one and only, and anything Fuchsia.

Its Just Me (Blouse-Urban, Jeans-F21, Flats-Kelsi Dagger, Jewelry-Nigeria & F21)


I love this entire combo, from the red lipstick to the pointy-toed boots

Fuchsia is big this fall, How cute is the mixture of black and bright

who gets to wear leopard tights to work, they do, how cool. Also loving the jean shirt

Easy going and who knew clogs were back

Great color combo

Keeping it simple, I want those jeans

Every man should own those boots/sneakers

Glad to know that, still living

The end

No comments:

Post a Comment