Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Giambattista Valli for Impulse, only at Macy's

Today is the day, the long awaited collaboration of  Giambattista Valli for Impulse only at Macy's hits stores and Internet. The Giambattista Valli capsule is a reflection of the designer's trademark sensibility and creative flourishes that have made him an international sensation.      

Giambattista Valli is known for over the top flirty cocktail dresses. Valli didn't hold back any of his aesthetic for this wearable collections. For his collabo with Macy's the designer said "This capsule reflects my enduring loves, but is really a celebration of my biggest inspiration of all- the energy and vitality of women themselves. I love dressing them for all their happiest moments, making them feel as special as possible."

I feel special just looking at each piece. Below are some of my favorite from the 40 piece collection.
Picture 4
Perfect start to any season, Animal Prints!

Photo: Macy's
Who doesn't enjoy a pretty red dress
Photo: Macy's
I just realized I don't own anything red leopard, this dress a must have
Photo: Macy's
You must know me by now, fuchsia and ruffles just makes my heart skip a beat

Photo: Macy's
Can you image wearing this to work, Loves it


Photo: Macy's
The Perfect driving coat for a perfect collection

You will be happy to hear that every item is priced between $50 to $150. This collection is available October 26 at 225 Macy's stores nationwide and on Macy's.com/impulse.
                              Happy Shopping. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment