Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mark Fast: Around The Way Girl

London fashion week is in full effect and I couldn't help but notice the Mark Fast collection. I keep singing LL Cool J's "Around The Way Girl", which came to mind with Fast's nod to the hip-hop. Ladies if you remeber that song, you know you wanted to be that girl in the video, trust I was one of them.  This collection is a fresh take on what I consider the "new homegirl".  She looks tough in the face, but wears light pastel colors and with a very girly polish. I adored everything from the fringed detailing to the metal-chained belts. Bravo to the designer for taking me back to my childhood. Here are a couple of my favorite looks from the collection.







                               "You got me shook up shook down shook out on your loving"
                                                                 Be.Expressive

(photos courtesy of style.com)

1 comment: