Saturday, September 22, 2012

Etro Spring 2013

I can't get enough of the Etro spring 2103 ready to wear collection. I'm always simulated by bold colors and prints and Etro hit it right on the nose with this Asian influenced collection but with a silent nod to west Africa, I call it AsiaAfric. I just made that word up. Veronica Etro cited that she was feeling the primal discipline: martial arts, Orientalist paintings, the ingenuity of a dress cut from a square of fabric, the tradition of intricate knotting. she didn't mention anything about Africa, but I saw some of the influence through some of the cuts of the dresses, vivid colors and prints.












                                          Have a bold weekend!


(photos courtesy of Style.com)

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see, ready to wear items that are actually ready to wear. These items can be rocked on the streets or at a special event. Glorious!

    ReplyDelete