Thursday, December 15, 2011

Important Part of Ghanaian History: Elmina Slave Castle

While I was in Ghana I visited one of the historical slaves castles. It took me a while to put into words what I experienced, what can you say when you hear the history. Let's just say it was a humbling experience. For a more detailed history of the Elmina Castle go to www.wikipedia.com.

Attached is photos and  video footage narrated through the mouth of our wonderful tour guide Richie. Thank you again for such a wonderful tour.







Reflecting on the side of castle
(Photos and videos-ordinaryfashionistas)

1 comment:

  1. My goodness Alice! You captured that experience in such a beautiful way. It's great to see how the whole experience was narrated thru someone else's eyes. Great job and I'm soo glad to have shared that with you. Ciao, Perry.

    ReplyDelete