Subscribe Here and Never Be Fashionable Late

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Ghana Beach and a Red scarf

Recently I was in Ghana, an amazing country with beautiful beaches. The first beach I attended was Tills Beach in Gomoa. The beach is filled with white sands, clear blue waters, good food and it's even better with great company. My bff Perry and I decided to do an impromptu photo shoot on one of the mountains near the beach with my red pashmina scarf.

Fierce, looks like an editorial
I was really feeling the wind and the color scheme
Pink toes in the sand

Yummy, I could eat this everyday
Going down the mountain, one last shot
We were there all day, I love the shadow against the water
One last view, breathtaking

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go to Ghana! So glad you all enjoyed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh now she's a photog! i love this. i wanna hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah-mazing! Looks like an editorial out of Departures Worldwise...can Perry make us that crab dish?

    ReplyDelete