Monday, September 26, 2011

Hilarious Lanvin Ad

Fall is here!!! I'm excited but not really prepared. But in the meantime checkout this hilarious Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad campaign. I absolutely loved Lanvin's creative director Alber Elbaz cameo at the end.




 I loved how models Karen Elson and Raquel Zimmerman, danced like their careers were on the line.  Good job too guys, loving the Amish influenced hats.  If you didn't get it they were purposely dancing badly. Some essentials for fall, according to Lanvin. For ladies black felt hat, felt coat in beige or black, jeweled toned satin dresses, lambskin mid-length gloves and a statement necklace. For men a wool puffer jacket, lambskin gloves, wide brim felt hat and nylon shopping bag. I'm sold.

Stay tuned for my list of fall must-haves.

No comments:

Post a Comment