Tuesday, February 12, 2013

NYFW: Nicole Miller

If you went to High school here in the states, then you too got caught up in homecoming and prom. Remember what a big deal each occasion was. It's always about what to wear  and a go-to designer. That designer for me was Nicole Miller. I loved all of her prints and special occasion dresses. Well is this the end of the special occasion era for Nicole Miller? I just attended her Fall 2013 ready-to-wear collection presentation. The theme was menswear and it was mixed with a bit of rockstar glam. You can get me anytime with a pantsuit and a leather-trimmed tuxedo jacket. Here are are the pieces I enjoyed.

This is a video I shot of the finale.






Have a rockstar day!

Thank you Hannan Saleh and Essence.com for this wonderful feature. This is what I wore

Pretty in Purple


No comments:

Post a Comment