Monday, May 21, 2012

Congrats to all the Graduates

Last week was filled with lots of graduations and celebrations. I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS to the graduates. Here is to Stella, Merabell and Godlove. Love you all and thanks for being an inspiration to many.
Degree of Nursing from Coppin State University
Stella managed to finish her nursing degree even though she is a wife, a mother of three girls ages 3,5 and 6. Way to go Stella.

Master for Sports Management from Georgetown University-
Mera is a busy working professional and a shining example for many young professionals.
Do your thing Mera.

Business  and finance degree from Morgan State University- my younger brother Godlove, we are all so proud. After taking a five year break from school, Godlove decided to go back and finish. He is the first boy from our family to get a college degree. Prime example of finish what you start. 

                                                         Happy Monday. Be.Inspired.




4 comments:

  1. awww.....thanks my darling and congrats to Stella and Godlove (aka chief LoL).
    It was an amazing wkend!! mwaaaahhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mera, this weekend was amazing! Thanks for sharing your photos and your outfits were gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily
    basis. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and use something from
    other websites. get same day loans
    My web site :: same day loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Stick with it!
    Here is my site ; chess sets uk

    ReplyDelete