Subscribe Here and Never Be Fashionable Late

Friday, March 23, 2012

Fashionista Wear: Red Ballerina

Spring/summer arrived so quickly and I was yearning to be a ballerina, really random. Since I never succeeded in my lesson, I thought wearing this fun outfit will have to do.

I adore ruffles

Dress- Patricia Field

Belt designed by Alice Ntam, bracelet- Noir

Nicholas Kirkwood Lace-up platform sandal


                                                  Have a Great weekend!

(Photos by Jeffrey Fowler, Hair- Perry Amati, Make-up- Marie-Claire Ntam) 

7 comments:

  1. i really like that Alice!!! need to borrow!! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy Alice...very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so fun! And the red color is perfect! Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Gorgeous!!! Such a cute look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to be a ballerina too!!

    ReplyDelete