Monday, January 30, 2012

Feast your eyes on this: CHANEL Paris-Bombay Métiers d'Art 2011/12

I'm so excited Fashion Week starts next week and I can't stop watching fashion videos. I came across the Chanel Paris-Bombay show, which debuted in Paris last month at the Grand Palais. Every piece set my senses off,  sight, smell, taste and feel.  What a magnificent display. Whats more amazing is that Karl Lagerfeld has never been to India, after the show he stated, "it is much more inspiring not to got to places then to go."

Here's a a trailer from the show and a few of my favorite looks.






Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
The pearls on the dress, everything I need
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
In love with this suit
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
obsessed with the head piece and pants
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
which man do you know that can rock a turban...he can
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
I want this coat right now...
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
just dripping from head to toe
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
amazing combo
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
this color is electrifying, it's like a waterfall
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
my kind of royalty
Chanel Pre-Fall 2012
applaudisse Mr. Karl Lagerfeld

Have a great week!

(Photos courtesy of style.com, Video fromYouTube-Chanel channel)




12 comments:

  1. Loving it, great details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would wear every single one of those pieces, even the women's. This is fabulous and I love the combination of the two cities. Chanel is never a disappointment. Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umm, hello! Can we not forget the ever so fierce turbans? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we will have to fight over that coat...or I'll just borrow yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "More inspiring not to go"... he needs to hop on a plane and show the Indian continent some love! He did a great job translating his inspiration onto clothes, but I'm ready for him to enter the continent and see what else come out of his genius mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this collection! Will I be doing too much if I rocked one of those bejeweled head pieces to class?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful blend of east and west! the embroidered fabrics and jewel applique are a decadent feast for the eyes! thanks for sharing ordinary fashionista! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of really beautiful pieces. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. B-R-E-A-T-H-E...je Meurt et s'est reveillee au paradis! I was looking for inspiration for FW...got it! Wearing my 'waterfall' colored Indian jewelry set.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow!!absolument merveilleux!! la mode et l'elegance..un couple tres dangereux.....j'adore !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was my absolute fav pre-fall show love love love! I featured it on my site as well!

    ReplyDelete